, by ABU TALEEB
British Embassy has “quietly” stopped using the phrase “special relationship” with the USA. Instead, the new is to refer to “a close relationship” or “one of the most important relationships for Britain”.
– Hasan Suroor’s article in the Hindu
Apart from phraseology Britain remains a surrogate state towing the American line.
There's no doubt that the American people know that the economy has turned down sharply.
A historian in near future may write a book entitled, “The Story of a super-flop Super-power”.
At least four US FBI agents were among the injured in a bomb attack at a popular restaurant in Pakistan.
They must be involved in some murky business there.
I shall be remembered by the people as a person who has cared for the country, for the people and worked honestly and diligently for them. A very frank, straightforward, honest and practical person.
– Pervez Musharraf, Retired General
I am leaving because there is no other option left for me.
– Talisman Nasreen, confirming that she plans to leave India
The wounds of the citizens of my State have healed and they are living in peace, reaping the fruits of development.
– Narendra Modi, Gujarat CM
So he admits that there were wounds inflicted. He disagrees that the wounds are still bleeding.
The investigation was pathetic and the witnesses were planted.
– Kuldeep Narayan, Delhi Metropolitan Magistrate’s observation while acquitting an accused who suffered for 17 years
It shows how some police officers work.
This has been our dream for years, and finally we can see it become a reality. The idea of opening an exclusive women-only hotel was decided years ago along with the idea of opening a high quality spa for women, opened in 2005 in Riyadh.
– Princess Madawi Bint Mohammed Bin Abdullah, Chair of the board at Luthan Hotel and Spa. while announcing a women only hotel in Saudi Arabia
Things are moving westward faster than we thought.